Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stylish Invitations & Gifts at PaisleyInParis.com

I've received several calls in the last few weeks (tis the season) from brides in need of custom invitations. Unfortunately, even though I love creating custom wedding stationery, I no longer provide this service. I do however, have a fun little line of stationery, which I call Paisley In Paris. Through my Paisley In Paris website you are able to customize and purchase a variety of items, right from your desktop, within minutes! You'll find invitations for weddings, baby showers and birthday parties, as well as address labels, calling cards, housewarming party invitations, save the dates, custom postage, cupcake toppers & more! I add new items to the shop on a weekly basis so check-in often to see all the new stuff I've been working on.

No comments: