Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Doodles

I've been spreading a little holiday cheer around the office with my doodles, thanks to my current addiction to glitter pens. Yup. That's why I haven't been blogging much lately, I'm busy glittering up a doddle of a storm for my coworkers! Well, kind of, but not really. I have been very busy though, and I have a feeling things are going to stay this way for a while which means it's time to narrow down my focus so that I don't spread myself out too thin. As a result, I will most likely end up deleting this blog, but you can always stop by and visit me at the Paisley In Paris Blog. There's a lot more happening over there, so when you have a chance, grab a cup of coffee, or tea, or any other beverage you prefer and make yourself at home. I probably won't be posting anything else on here before the holidays, so you have yourself a merry little Christmas and enjoy the holidays!

No comments: