Friday, November 12, 2010

Lovebirds Save the Date Announcements

It's no secret that I love anything with birds, so on today's post I'd like to feature Lovebird Save the Dates by some of my favorite zazzle designers.

I love the sophistication of this above aqua and brown save the date card by FidesDesign. It has a classic timeless feel, with a modern font that makes the design fit with the actual trends.

* * * * *
Continuing with the aqua tones, this bold and playful design by Pink Lily Press delivers the message with a smile! It's so cute, I can already envision your guests letting out a sigh of joy as they go "awwww..." and smile.

* * * * *

The design shown above by Pip Gerard is both creative and adorable. I love the heart shape created by little birdie foot prints, and the glasses on the groom.

* * * * *

I like the soft and feminine feel in this design by Berry Berry Sweet, which is balanced by a touch of masculinity with the dark brown shades and the bird's top hat.

* * * * *

Well, since I'm going with an aqua color scheme, thought I'd throw -in my lovebirds design as well! This is from my Tiffany Blue Lovebirds and Blossoms collection, complete with matching invitations, address labels and many other items.

* * * * *
And last, but not least, I completely enjoy the vibrant colors in this bold yet whimsical design by Art Lady Manor.

* * * * *

That's all for today! Have a great weekend, and happy wedding planning.

No comments: