Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paris Theme Invitations

Came across this Parisian inspired invitation today by PerfectPostage. I love the blend of colors in the design and the fact that you can just customize it on-screen and purchase!

PLEASE NOTE: I played with the customizing settings a bit to make sure it worked, and here's what I noticed. When I entered my name where it reads "Text 1" I realized there are two layers to the names on the cover, a black and red layer. "Text 1" pertains to the black layer, so make sure you enter the exact same text where it reads "Text 3" so that both layers match and say exactly the same thing, creating a sligh. Then proceed to customize the rest.

These would make great invitations for weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties, or sweet 16 parties.

Oh! One more thing! Do not be intimidated by the yellow notice that reads "MEDIA is temporarily out of stock".

This just means that the stock that the designer selected is out at the time being, but you can just click where it says "2. Choose your style, size and paper type" and you'll be able to select other fabulous card stocks such as metallic ice or recycled stock.

No comments: