Tuesday, March 31, 2009

For Your Party

Getting custom printed items is now easier than ever thanks to ForYourParty.com!
Their site features predesigned template collections from well known stationery designers, which you can customize with your name and wedding date.
One thing I love, is that they offer a wide variety of products such as napkins, matches, gift tags, coasters, mints, stir stick & more! They also carry design themes for anniversaries, holidays, birthdays and numerous other occasions.
Their templates are very easy to use. I found a set of coasters I liked (shown to the left) so I decided to try out the functionality of their website.
Within a few minutes I had created custom coasters for hubby and me!
(See image below)
The one thing I liked most about this site, as a designer, is that I can e-mail them my own designs and have them print them!
So, if you are thinking about having a custom wedding logo designed, once the design is finalized, we can e-mail that very same logo to ForYourParty.com to be printed on any of their customizable items!
Cool stuff!
Ahh...I love weddings! =)

No comments: