Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baptism Invitations

As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently accepted a full-time temp job that I'm thoroughly enjoying during the day. Then, I come home and I continue adding to my stationery shop over at PaisleyInParis.com and I work on other minor custom projects that may come up, such these baptism invitations for my coworker's grandson.
I know the image quality is not as good as I'd like it to be, but it's the best I could do with the lighting in my studio at this hour (9pm) with my phone's camera. I just wanted to share what I worked on this evening; I printed, cut, assembled, and glittered 20 of these babies for an early delivery tomorrow morning.
I printed the invitations on solar white card stock and attached them to a silver metallic stock, then I glittered the cross above for a little more sparkle.
I'm also working on completing a Robot themed birthday party set for a client in Florida. You can see the invitations here. I'll be posting thank you cards, cupcake toppers, chocolate bar wrappers and a matching birthday banner soon. So much inspiration, so little time, and so grateful for the work the Lord sends my way.

No comments: