Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Business Logo donation to benefit VBS

Earlier this year my church held a silent auction fundraiser for Vacation Bible Study allowing our kids to attend this four-day program at no charge. This year's theme is "There's a monster under my bed!" teaching kids to shine God's light on their fears. As a mother of a little dare-devil, and an auntie to a shy and fearful nephew, I felt the desire to contribute to this fundraiser to ensure other children like my nephew had the opportunity to attend.

I donated a logo and business card design, which was won by Desert View Insurance. We're in the first stage of the design process and the first three logo options shown below are out for proof right now.

Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I like them all, but my favorite is #1

Anonymous said...

Dio,
They are all great but I like #1 best.

Red Lantern Photography said...

I like #1 because it's modern and clean. I like the outline of the mountains and how they incorporate into the entire logo design.

Nice job once again, Dio!

Donna
Red Lantern Photography