Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Will you be my bridesmaid?


I have been selling bridesmaids cards through my website for a while now. They are 5.5 square folded cards, blank inside, and you can chooose from a variety of colors and text on the cover:
Will you be my bridesmaid?
Will you be my Maid of Honor?
Will you be my Matron of Honor?

These are now on sale from $3.95 down to $1.98 plus free shipping.

However, if you are in search of the best deal out there, you can visit my DIY Gallery and purchase bridal note cards instead. They are listed under the "postcards" category, but they fit nicely into a standard A2 note card envelope.
Zazzle gives you the option to customize the text and preview before you buy! The back of the note card is left blank for you to handwrite your message.
If you don't see the color you need, please feel free to send me an e-mail and place your request!

No comments: