Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Calendar and Availability

I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner! This year just flew by. I am already working on invitation suites for next spring, which is always very exciting!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to remind clients, friends, family and readers, that if you're interested in invitations or custom greeting cards for this holiday season, now's the time to order.
I will be taking in a limited number of orders for holiday cards & invites, as my calendar is almost full. In addition to the spring weddings I mentioned, I am currently completing coordinating items for fall and winter weddings (programs, place cards, thank you cards, etc.), invitations for a couple of Bat Mitzvah's, and a couple of branding and identy projects.
I have several new designs to post on my site...just need to make a little time for a photo shoot. I'll probably post them on my blog before I add them to my site, so keep checking in! =)

No comments: