Saturday, May 17, 2008

Anuschka kicks off my "Neat Finds" section

You know how Martha Stewart has "Good Things"?

Well, I've decided to share the things I find every now and then, which I consider to be "really neat," so I've created a page on my website and called it "Neat Finds".

Now, let's take a look at this beautiful handpainted leather bag by Anuschka, a feast for the eyes, and what better way to launch the "Neat Finds" page!

I love art, I love color, I love handbags, and I know there many people out there who feel the same way. There are many other beautiful styles and designs available, and guess what? There's an on-line store where you can purchase them and pay no sales tax and no shipping!

Click here to find out where!

If you came here looking for inspiration on wedding invitations, look no more! Inspiration comes from many different directions. For example, are you into vibrant colors? If so, imagine an invitation with the vibrant colors found on this bag, combined with beautiful pearlized paper with a leather finish - I can see it now! Invitations that will completely "wow" your guests!

No comments: