Friday, May 2, 2008

Natalie, are you there???

Voice messages sometimes get broken up, accidentally erased, callers sometimes forget to include their name and number, or we simply jot down the wrong call back number. When this happens, there really isn't much we can do, but hope that you try us again.

I've had a couple of experiences like this recently, and it concerns me that callers may think I'm not serious about my business, or that I lack the curtesy to return a call. This is why I absolutely LOVE e-mail! Each time we receive an e-mail inquiry, all we have to do is hit reply. It's as easy as that.

So my dear friends...if by any chance you ever call me (or any vendor) and you don't hear back from us, please call again! We'd love to talk to you!

PS - Natalie, if you're reading this, please know that I've called you back, but I'm being told I have the wrong number. Call me!

No comments: