Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Purse-onalize your wardrobe - It's good for the environment!

When I want recharge my creative batteries and take a break from designing invitations, I take on other design projects! This week, I'm designing my sister's business identity, and I'm having so much fun doing so!

Her business consists of recycling your old unwanted jeans, shirts, curtains, belts, ties, old bridesmaids dresses, maternity clothes, old uniforms, baby clothes, sheets, or table cloths, and transforming them into something you can wear again – handmade, one-of-a-kind purses and hand bags!

All purses are made out of donated recycled materials. You can either check her website every now and then to see what's new, or you can send her your items and request that she custom designs a purse especially for you and no one else!

If you wish to donate, and you live in the Coachella Valley, she will pick up your donations directly from your doorstep.

We all know it's time for some spring cleaning!
Please donate to Miss E. Yee, it's good for the environment!

No comments: