Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bridal Parties at Hi-Lites Aveda

Want to do something extra special for your bridesmaids? Well, if you are a local resident of the Coachella Valley, you must book your bridal event at Hi-Lites Aveda!

It's no ordinary hair salon, it's a "Hair Spa".

I know for some of us, keeping up with our "do" can be a bit of a chore - but not if you go to Hi-Lites! Imagine this...you arrive and are given a list of complimentary services to select from during your visit. You can check as many as you want, none, one or all! Services range from a 15 minute neck and shoulder massage, hand massage, make up touch up, etc.

Now imagine being greeted by your stylist who will take you into the hair spa, where you can sit and recline on a warm massage chair, listening to soothing music, while receiving a neck and scalp massage as your hair is washed - completely relaxing and decompressing you from the outside world! And did I mention it's also Valley's ONLY salon with a No-Tipping policy? Need I say more? Now imagine treating your bridesmaids for a day of beauty and relaxation before a night on the town. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Or why wait till then? Go now and receive a $10 Bonus Card with every retail or Gift Card purchase.

I know, because I designed the poster!
Then I marched right in, made my purchase, received my bonus card, and I'm now anxiously awaiting my next hair appointment...gosh the wait just seems so long!

Enjoy your visit!

No comments: