Friday, March 13, 2015

Dog Theme Baby Shower Invitations

Dog with bandana collar, invitations, thank you cards

Hi there! I'm very excited to share my newest baby shower collection with you today. It had been a long time since I was able to add an entire setto my shop for a themed event, and after many, many months and a bit of determination I finally did it.
My new "Bandana Doggy" stationery theme was actually born last summer as I doodled away in my office while taking a break to do a little creative exercise. I kept the little piece of scrap paper I doodled on pinned to my bulletin board for several months - that little guy was just too cute to discard!
It wasn't until some time last month in February that I finally had the chance to transform my doodle into a digital illustration and begin the process of creating this set, complete with invitations, custom postage, party favor stickers, address labels and thank you cards - all available in my shop at PaisleyInParis.com

~ Dio

No comments: