Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Hues: Ceci New York Custom Postage

Happy Monday! Can't believe we're midway through August; the holiday season is practically upon us. I'm so ready for sweaters and hot cocoa, though. It's been a great summer, but even nature knows it's almost time for a change of scenery and a change of pace.
Speaking of a change of pace, I hope you all had a great weekend. You may not be ready for Monday, so I'd like to treat you to some eye-candy and help chase away the Monday blues. Shown above are these fabulous little treasures from Ceci New York's Kimono collection of custom postage. They are available for purchase in sheets of twenty and you can choose from eight different postage denominations for all your shipping needs. Yes, I may be ready for fall and winter but summer colors, like the ones above, will always be my favorite.

No comments: