Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Blooms

Each bouquet was designed with different themes in mind, but I decided to feature them together in one blog post for two reasons (1) they're equally beautiful, and (2) they were shot by the same photographer.
The image on the left was part of an Island Inspiration photo shoot. I love this bouquet for it's uniqueness and tranquility. I have never seen anything like it, and even though I'm a girl who loves color, I don't find it missing from this beautiful arrangement.
The bouquet on the right, which was created as part of an inspiration photo shoot for a garden wedding, is more playful and vibrant in color, and I found the inclusion of radishes to be very artistic. If you want to see the rest of the images hop on over to Erin Kate's Photography blog and become inspired.

No comments: