Friday, February 26, 2010

Bunting DIY projects

A couple of my favorite bloggers have recently shared step by step instructions to DIY stationery bunting projects. I am officially inspired by these adorable wedding invitations that were made using Japanese tape and a sewing machine!
Just hop on over to the Oh, Hello Friend blog to view images of the assembly process and instructions. If you're already married, keep in mind that you can apply this same technique to create other stationery items such as birthday invitations or greeting cards. If you're like me, and you don't own a sewing machine, don't worry! Check out this adorable mini bunting birthday card shared by Jessica Jones of Hello Orange. All you need is cord, paper, tape and a pair of scissors.
My wheels are turning...I'm thinking about using some of my scrap paper for bunting projects this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. =)

No comments: