Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Life is Bee-utiful!

Can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post! Things just tend to get a little crazy around the holidays. For me, it was good crazy. Even though I was sick with a severe cold and lost my voice for two days, it almost went unnoticed compared to the great time I had with my family. We made lots of new memories and lots of great presents! Yes, my sisters and I decided on a "handcrafted" Christmas this year and it was great! I got some tasty treats from my younger sister, a bib necklace and beaded earrings from my little sister, and a butcher block and a cork board made out of wine corks from her boyfriend! Really, really cool, I can't wait to share the pictures of the gifts I made and the gifts I received.

In the meantime, as I slowly get out of vacation mode and into work mode and catch up on things, I'd like to wish you all the very best for the coming year. For me, this is a time of reflection, acceptance, anticipation and joy as we welcome the new year with open arms ready to receive the blessings and lessons that will come along with it.

Rejoice my friends, life is beeutiful!

No comments: