Monday, October 12, 2009

Ladybug Photo Invitations

I have a couple of Ladybug Photo Invitation designs over at PaisleyInParis.com (shown to the left) and another at BabyDio.com (right) where you can customize the invitation right on your computer screen then simply click and purchase. Your printed invitations usually arrive in less than a week. It's that easy!

But the fun doesn't end here! I have also included other matching items on my Etsy shop, such as printable Birthday Banners, Candy Bar Wrappers, and Cupcake Toppers, and the matching Magnet Favors, Thank You Cards, Address Labels as well as Pink Ladybug Invitations in my ladybug collection at PaisleyInParis.com.

Make sure you visit all my sites to find all your Ladybug Birthday party supplies!

BabyDio.com | PaisleyInParis.etsy.com | PaisleyInParis.com

No comments: