Thursday, September 3, 2009

Custom Halloween Postage

Halloween had never been so much fun until now that I have a daughter. I love our family time spent at the Pumpkin Patch, carving our pumpkins, planning our costumes and trick-or-treating. We have dressed up and taken my daughter out trick-or-treating since she was only 6 months, so it's like a family tradition now. We may not always be able to spend Christmas or New Year's Eve together (hubby usually has to work) but we have a blast on Halloween!

Last year, my husband, daughter and myself dressed up as lady bugs! Yes, somehow we were able to convince my husband...his only request was that we called him "Lady-Man". Tee-hee.

Despite the scorching summer heat outside (106 degrees) at this time, I am already celebrating in spirit with my new Halloween postage designs available through my zazzle gallery.

More designs coming soon so stay tuned!

No comments: