Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Safari Wedding Stationery

We recently took my daughter to watch Madagascar, Escape 2 Africa and we loved it! Coincidentally, during the same week, I went to visit Joey Lizzotte's floral design studio at Artisan Event Floral Decor, as we collaborated on a project, and I happened to notice his staff working on some gorgeous center pieces that seemed fit for a safari theme wedding. I wish I would have had my camera with me, but I'll check with him to see if he has any photographs of the centerpieces. They were amazing!

I was so inspired by the movie and centerpieces, which got my wheels turning...below is the first of a few animal print designs I plan to include in my DIY collection.

The invitation to the left has a more natural earthy color palette, with dark brown zebra stripes, orange accents and olive text. Khaki envelopes would go great with this option!
The invitation on the right with black, pink and green, has more of a contemporary chic feel.

Both color options will be available through my website within the next week or so.

No comments: