Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pocket Artist

I purchased a new phone recently...a Treo 700wx. It took me a while to get used to it. It wasn't until this weekend that I completely fell in LOVE with it, thanks to Pocket Artist. Pocket Artist is graphics software for pocket pc's that I purchased and downloaded to my phone. It's VERY similar to PhotoShop. You can create, edit and save images as PSD files (with layers), JPG, and many other popular file types.

Below are a few doodles I've created so far.

I made this one for my step-daughter who wants to be a professional ballerina. It actually looks a lot like her! She loved it! =)

I drew this pumpkin-man on our way to the pumpkin patch this weekeend. It's not easy drawing in a moving car, but I think the squiggly lines give it more character.
I'll upload actual photos of our pumpkin patch adventure in the next day or so.

Just a little stick figure in honor of the numerous stick figure drawings I've received from my daughter in the last few weeks.

Here I was just experimenting with different colors and filters. I used the smudge tool and noise filter to soften it up a bit. It's so much fun! If you're one who loves to doodle and happens to own a PDA, you have to try Pocket Artist! I'm sure you'll love it too!

No comments: