Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I fell in love during a Palm Springs Rendezvous

This month's Greater Palm Springs Wedding Association mixer was hosted by Jake Cohen, Manager of a 50's Romantic Bed & Breakfast by the name of Rendezvous.

I completely fell in love with this place! I loved the mid-century modern decor, the staff was very friendly, the location was very easy to find and very, very cozy.

We had a chance to go inside most of their uniquely decorated rooms. My personal favorite was the "Honeymoon Hideaway" followed by the "Elvis Room". All the other rooms where just as beautifully decorated, they all have a two person jacuzzi, dual sinks, flat screen TV's, DVD players - everything you need to ensure a comfortable stay!

Each stay includes a gourmet breakfast and nightly happy hour with blue martinis and appetizers!

They specialize in small weddings of up to 50 people, and they offer different wedding and honeymoon packages.

If you're planning a destitation wedding, I would skip the big chain hotels in a heartbeat and stay at the fabulous Rendezvous, in Palm Springs!

Personally, I know this is where I'll be spending my next staycation!

To view more amazing images or for more information, please visit their website at:
PalmSpringsRendezvous.com

No comments: