Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Silkflowers, Real Flowers & More

I've had a couple of people ask me recently where they can purchase ready made silk flower centerpieces, so I went on-line to help them with their search and found Silkflowers.com. I found their website easy to navigate and they had some images of very beautiful arrangements.

Some people prefer to buy silk flower arrangements because guests can take them home and keep them for a long time.

But for those of you who still prefer the real thing, there are a couple of local floral & event designers that are sure to deliver exactly what you envision and beyond.

One of them is Arrangements Floral and Party Design, located in Palm Desert, California. The other is Artisan Event Floral Decor, in Palm Sprngs, California.

Because I usually work with clients before the actual event, I don't always get too see how the final day unfolds. Whenever I can't refer anyone I have personally met, or anyone who's work I've personally seen, I always refer clients to the Greater Palm Springs Wedding Association website. They are a group of previously screened wedding professionals that are able to help with all your special event needs.

No comments: